Implement a designed set of functionality following company software development standards with emphasis on code quality and best practices.
Apply basic understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks.
Adherence to the defined development process including software development lifecycle and development workflow.
Effectively communicate to supervisors and peers in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- Good knowledge of C/C++.
- English at communicative level.
- Good problem solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Basics of linear algebra.
Informácie o plate
Mid-level from 2000 EUR/btto/month
Senior level from 2800 EUR/btto/month
Bonusy a benefity
·- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
·- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues.
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.